All that is good begins with a SMILE
One of the first things that people notice about you is your smile. It is our goal at Westlake Village Dentists to give you the best smile possible. Restoring natural function and aesthetics to your smile, dental implants are tooth-like replacements which are embedded directly into the jawbone to provide sturdy anchors for beautiful cosmetic restorations. Call today to set up an initial consultation at our Westlake office if you're in the Thousand Oaks, CA metropolitan region.
Put simply, dental implants are merely metal posts with a false tooth(or teeth) on top. They are embedded into the patient’s jawbone creating a strong, long-lasting replacement for missing teeth. An individual crown, bridge or denture may be cemented to the portion of the dental implant post which rises above the gum line. Implant-supported restorations are more stable and user-friendly than other teeth replacement options.
With implant dentistry, patients who are missing one, two or several teeth no longer have to accept a lifetime of embarrassment and inconvenience. Implant-supported crowns, bridges and dentures provide the security and usability of permanently placed teeth. Indeed, dental implants replace missing teeth with ones that look, feel and perform like their own.
If you’re missing one or more teeth and would like to smile, speak and eat again with comfort and confidence, then dental implants can be the answer. Our Conejo Valley area implant dentists have been helping reshape smiles for many years. To learn more about implant dentistry, contact us today.
Reasons for Dental Implants
- Dental implants restore proper chewing function.
- Implants improve your confidence in your smile.
- Implant-supported tooth replacements won’t move or loosen.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss.
- Unlike other restorations, implant dentistry doesn’t damage other healthy teeth.
- Dental implants eliminate the irritated, painful gums associated with dentures.
- Implants can improve your speech, chewing and digestion.
- Implants can support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.